Laughter and Photos and Novels and Stuff

Hey everyone! How's life?

I'm not supposed to be busy at the moment, as I'm on holiday, but I'm pretty busy with final touches to my novel. It's getting to the point where I can actually see it happening in the near future, so I am, of course, very excited (and also pretty nervous).

(I am also very annoyed at the moment with editing because it's being so slow and not working and I just want it done.)

While I haven't written anything for a while (but people still seem to be reading my posts for some reason??), I am working on a holiday thing that provides you, the reader, with a short detail about each day that I am on holiday (musings, questions, that sort of thing). I will be publishing that when I get home, but for now, another Pinterest Blog Prompt: The Last Thing That Made You Laugh

This was actually earlier, just before I sat down to write this, when my wonderful sister was taking pictures of me so that I can update my profile picture on Facebook for my 'Author' Facebook Page (very very exciting!). 

As having a camera (phone) pointed at my face always makes me slightly uncomfortable, I started laughing, which resulted in some pretty weird pictures of me.

I did get a few good ones, and I'm on my way to having my Facebook Page ready for when The Forgotten Ones is published!

Don't forget to subscribe to keep up with my novel/life (wow, I sound like I'm a YouTuber here, if you can imagine the perky voice and the hands pointing downwards), and have a great day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Carers Week

Steam trains move slowly but surely

Do You Think That Dragons Would Like Campervans?