Why I Would Make A Great Author

Hi!

Well, I made it through the week of exams- although I did have an interesting Thursday (as predicted...)

But I haven't really done anything but revise for the past week, which is a bit worrying. The date of release is fast approaching and I have so much to do (aghh) and I also have a flute exam next week that I need to practice for.

Yay.

First of all, there is something that I accidentally stumbled upon this morning while poaching eggs for breakfast and it is really, very annoying. Classic english grammar rules- no one says 'an European' because it is actually 'a European'.

Even though 'an' + vowel is grammatically correct.

I hate English.

Also, speaking of language, I've noticed that I've started using French grammar when speaking English.

As in, 'the dog black'.

Which is quite a big problem as I honestly believe it's correct when I say it.

What else do I do?

Oh!

Of course- I often forget words and so have to describe them. Greatest example: "sister, can you get the giant napkin out of the cupboard please?"

In case you didn't realise, a giant napkin is actually a tablecloth.

I'm so great at English, which is always good as I want to be an author and all (and I'm nearly there- yay!!)

Anyway, I have a lot to do today, so have a good one. Make sure that you go outside (for a walk maybe?) if you've been doing exams/revision and drink enough water today, and don't forget to subscribe if you haven't already.

Until next time, stay safe and speak properly. ☺️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Carers Week

Steam trains move slowly but surely

Do You Think That Dragons Would Like Campervans?