If You Don't Kill It, It Will Kill You

Exams are over (for now)!

Yay!

I'm sorry if you personally are still doing exams, or looking forward to them, but I'm happy now. Not that I was too stressed, but it was exhausting and I'm so incredibly glad that they're over.

Until next year, anyway.

But that's after Christmas and all, so I'm not too worried. No fear, I will be doing some revision over the holidays, mostly because 'The Forgotten Ones' will have been published (17 days!) but also because it is good to do small (SMALL!) bits of revision over a longer period of time than to cram it all near the actual exams.

I read an interesting article in The Guardian about this.

Don't stress yourself out too much over the holidays though- make sure that you relax and actually enjoy Christmas.

Personally, I'm not going to start relaxing until after my flute exam (Grade 6 yay), which is on Saturday.

I practised with my accompaniest today and, while it didn't go terribly wrong, it wasn't great. To be honest though, if I play the two pieces like that I'll be pretty amazed/happy/pleased.

In other news, I have entered a writing competition on Wattpad and you should go and read my entry piece- link is here. Vote/comment if you have Wattpad, but just reading it is also cool. :)

While I'm not expecting to win or anything, I liked writing for it. The competition is called #PlanetOrPlastic, so, as you might have been able to guess, it is all about how plastic is damaging our earth.

(Imagine if this was filled with plastic-
what would we do?)
People have written about loads of things, from the point of view of the animal, for example, or an activist trying to clean up the earth.

It's an incredibly important issue that needs to be addressed, and I'm glad that I can use my voice (through words) to raise awareness.

So go and read it, maybe enter the competition yourself, make sure that you relax after exams/school, and I leave you with this quote: "Environmental pollution is an incurable disease. It can only be prevented."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Carers Week

Steam trains move slowly but surely

Do You Think That Dragons Would Like Campervans?