So Sorry About All The Questions

Do I have anything exciting/of importance to say today?

No, not really.

Do I feel the need to post something because it's been too long?

Yes, definitely.

First of all, 'The Forgotten Ones' is to be published tomorrow! *cheering* Thank you to everyone who has pre-ordered it or pledged to buy it tomorrow- make sure that you leave a review!

Secondly, what interesting thing has happened in my life today? That's normally what I write about, isn't it?

Wow. There are a lot of questions today.

Anyway, what happened? Well, we had a History lesson that was what I thought Year 11 would actually be like (inside jokes and music and *revising*). Basically, our teacher was playing music and then Rasputin (by Boney M) came on, and one person in the class said that she knew the whole dance from Just Dance.

So our teacher put a YouTube video of it up and she (along with two other brave souls) danced to it while we all cheered and mostly laughed.

If you've never seen the dance for Rasputin, go and watch it (or dance to it) and you'll see why we were laughing.

That's pretty much all that happened today.

I'm just so tired. We still have another one and a half days left of school and I just... bleugh.

But it's the weekend and so I can sleep (and it's pizza Friday at our house!).

Have a good weekend, and don't forget to buy my book (if you're able to). ☺️


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Carers Week

Steam trains move slowly but surely

Do You Think That Dragons Would Like Campervans?