We (Don't) Know How To Party (and also I'm back!)

Good afternoon/evening- can you even remember who I am (I won't blame you if you can't, my last post was ages ago)? I'm not sure if I can...though that may have more to do with the fact that I've just spent about 3 hours working through Maths Trig questions (for homework, not for fun, don't worry) and now I seem to be talking in sad Maths noises.

But this post is not to be about Maths (sorry to those of you who enjoy talking about Maths) and instead just a general update on how everything's going. I did not post anything over Christmas, so that first- it was good, we had family over, and my bookshelves are groaning under the weight of about 20 more books (including a beautiful copy of the complete works of Shakespeare!).

Post-Christmas, I had a Fake Christmas with four other friends, which involved getting lost trying to buy chicken and crackers, then watching a film on Fake Christmas Eve, sleeping, cooking Fake Christmas Lunch, eating said lunch and opening presents from each other. Bizarre, I suppose, but enjoyable. Fake Christmas was on New Year's Eve, so I then went home and spent the last night of 2019 with my sisters, which involved films and playing table tennis (because we know how to party, my friends).

School began on Tuesday (yay) and so I'm back into the routine of homework and more homework (hence- I love this word- the Maths homework on a Saturday afternoon). But, as I am doing the IB, we also have the Extended Essay to work through. Don't get me wrong, I like writing essays and researching and I love the topic that I'm looking at. It's just a lot of work, especially as I'm doing History which involves a lot of research (ie reading many many books). But my topic is Eleanor of Aquitaine who was awesome, so it's not too bad. Watch this space though.

And that brings us to now- the end of my grand tour since my previous post (oh, yeah, congrats to Boris Johnson I guess). I do not have an updating schedule (when have I ever had that) but I do have at least five ideas for posts so I should be able to pump those out fairly quickly (depending on how much research I have to do for each).

OOh, and a quick reminder: my book, 'The Forgotten Ones' is (still) on Amazon, Kobo, Barnes & Noble etc- if you have an ebook of some sort, you can buy it and read it. My friend was reading it the other day and was crying- I was happy with this, as obviously I am a fairly good writer who can inspire emotions, although I suppose it was a bit cruel. If you do buy/read it, please leave a review :)

And don't forget to click subscribe so that when I next post something, you will be informed!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Carers Week

Steam trains move slowly but surely

Do You Think That Dragons Would Like Campervans?