We're All Winners Here


Yep! I actually won NaNo again - the last time I did this, I was in Year 10 and it was November. Since then, I've participated in the November 50,000 words one every year and have not won, and also have participated in the Camp NaNo (every April and June) where any target is acceptable, and not really won any of those (not really because sometimes I've just changed the goal a lot which is fine but it feels a bit like cheating to me).

But this beautiful month of April, I have managed to write 50,000 words for a story in 30 days! This is actually in part due to the quarantine, because I've had more time around school work to write (as I'm not spending what seems like years on the bus) as well as two weeks of the Easter Holidays. But, regardless of the reason, I'm very proud of my achievement!

And that's it for today, folks. Have a good day. Do something that makes you proud of yourself.

Find the website here (and if you're under 18, this one is excellent!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Carers Week

Steam trains move slowly but surely

Do You Think That Dragons Would Like Campervans?