Procrastination

So, this half term, I'm supposed to have done loads of revision for my mock exams that I have soon (in two weeks- yay).

What have I done?

Absolutely nothing.

I mean, I have done stuff, but it's not really related to revision. Like this afternoon, I was supposed to do some Biology and some History, but instead I bought a new book for my Kindle and read it. Oops. I also managed to play my flute and my guitar to put off doing revision, which I guess is a good thing (?).

My friends and I were talking earlier today about revision, and our lack of it, when one of my friends said/texted, "What I find funny is that we as a group are supposed to be the smart ones that do revision and collectively we have done nothing".

My reply was that we have been defying expectations since 2002, which then led to her calling me mate (considering she is the poshest person ever, that's really weird) and then two of them ganging up on me to call me old (direct quote: "the spiders are crawling over your grave and eating your rotting bones") (I mean, why).

Anyway, my point is that I have done pretty much nothing except defy expectations and do random stuff all half term so if I fail my mocks...I know why.

Also, this post is procrastination. Cheers to that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Carers Week

Steam trains move slowly but surely

Do You Think That Dragons Would Like Campervans?