Is This Real Life?

My friend (the artist one who is designing the cover for my book) and I went to see Bohemian Rhapsody yesterday in the cinema, and it was amazing!!

We both love Queen, and we both spent most of the film crying, but I urge you to see it (either in the cinema or when it comes out).

There was a scene in the film where Freddie Mercury has bought a mansion and says that each of his cats has their own room. Eliza just looked at me and I knew she was looking at me.

I'm going to be a mad cat lady when I'm older, and apparently, I'm going to be rich and famous with a mansion so that each of my cats can have their own room.

Yay?

What's wrong with cats though? There's nothing wrong with being a mad cat lady (trust me).

And I'll have a mansion.

But I just thought I'd share this with you, as well as urge you to see Bohemian Rhapsody at some point.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Carers Week

Steam trains move slowly but surely

Do You Think That Dragons Would Like Campervans?