That Moment When You Remember That You Still Need To Think Of A Title

Hi everyone! So, I haven't written anything for ages (oops) and I thought I might as well. There's not much to comment on society wise- Cyclone Idia has wreaked havoc in southern Africa, Brexit still is/isn't happening, Trump is still there, and I found a wonderful little article about the history of the white picket fence (it can be found here)

So what can I write about?

Well, sometimes I write my name and think, "that's such a weird name" and then I remember that it's my name. Incidentally, the same one that I've had for sixteen years.

Can't get the people these days. And does this happen to anyone else?

John Dalton developed a stomach ulcer (joking, he actually developed the modern atomic theory but Tassomai gave that as one of the possible answers for a question- another one would be that the three states of matter are Texas, Washington and New York). I love doing revision.

When I get to something like this (when I don't have anything to say, unfortunately) I wish that more interesting things happen to me. Next week is another Values and Experiences Day, although we're just doing science for the whole day, so you probably won't be able to hear all about how my friend is never going to pass an interview or how I now know way too much about David Cameron (but I don't know where he is now...).

Tomorrow, we do have a school concert that promises to be interesting, and my sister also has her french exchange student coming to stay soon.

Oooh- quick reminder: if you've read my book (The Forgotten Ones) don't forget to leave a review, and I'm also on Goodreads, so feel free to leave a review there. And if you haven't already subscribed to this blog, please do click the button so that you can hear more stories from me. Thanks!

And (apologies for the random jumpiness of this post) I had a cold this weekend, but I may have forgotten when my mum bought me some apple scented candles as I lit one and then remembered that I wouldn't actually be able to smell it and so maybe I should wait until I was better (which is not yet, sadly).

I never said that I was life-intelligent (for example, I asked my dad if broccoli grew on trees).

I think I'll end this post here before I start to tell any more embarrassing stories about myself. Here's a picture of my cat (named after a wine grape, because that's how we name all our cats) who woke me
up at 6am on Saturday when she tried to get into my room through my (slightly open) window- once she'd managed that, she then tried to lick all the Olbas oil off of my pillow.

I didn't get a lie in that morning.

Also, she's adorable, isn't she? To quote a friend, "evil but cute" which is probably true.

Have a good rest of the week! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Carers Week

Steam trains move slowly but surely

Do You Think That Dragons Would Like Campervans?