We've Studied Macbeth So Much That We Know All the Words

I've been a little busy recently, which is sad because I like writing stuff for my blog. But yeah, exams suck and I'm so tired already and I've still got another week but look on the bright side- oh, no, wait. There is no bright side.

In other news, I don't really have anything important to talk about? Shock, horror, I know, but honestly, everything's just been so busy lately that I haven't thought about the latest news story and nothing funny happens at school anymore because, guess what? We're in exams!

I had Food Practical for two hours today, but I'm not going into detail with that. Let's just say, I'm very glad that I have friends who are happy to give hugs, and that my hands were shaking so badly that I couldn't cut up the onions.

But anyway! Yesterday we went to see Macbeth after school (we got back at midnight) and it was flipping awesome! (I now will not use exclamation marks for a few days, as I've used up my weekly limit already) Christopher Eccleston and Niamh Cusack played Macbeth and Lady Macbeth respectively, and we all came out riding on an adrenaline rush (not helpful when you have to go to bed, but oh well).

What did make me laugh though was that all of us from my school were quoting along with the actors. (No one should even try to deny this. I know that you were.) (This is, of course, where the title comes from).

In other news, my dog has a sore throat and is doing the dog version of coughing. It's adorable and sad and very irritating, but I can block it out with the sound of my Spotify Playlist (the loud songs at least).

There's no revision today, so hopefully I can finally get some more writing done. I haven't written anything for about four days, and I'd really like to finish it soon so that I can start looking to get it published (somehow) over the summer.

But yeah, that's probably about it. Hope that you're week has been better than mine (apart from seeing Macbeth because nothing can beat that), and have a great weekend! x

*UPDATE: I'm not really going to get much written because ALL OF THE DOCTOR WHO EPISODES SINCE THE NINTH DOCTOR ARE ON BBC IPLAYER!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Carers Week

Steam trains move slowly but surely

Do You Think That Dragons Would Like Campervans?