What Makes Something Really Interesting Is...

Hi! It's me again- how long has it been since my last post?

Oops.

Anyway, it was my friends birthday yesterday, and we had a party for her last night-this morning. I thought that she should get a shout out, because she's awesome and because it's the only interesting thing that's happened this week.

Apart from my French Speaking Mock (is that interesting? I don't know).

But we had a party, which isn't really my thing, although I did enjoy myself for at least a few hours (are you proud of me?) and I even danced!

I know. Amazing.

Also, isn't it weird how songs can remind you of things? Like 'Mr Brightside' instantly makes me think of my Silver DofE expedition, and 'Take Me Home, Country Roads' always reminds me of the New York/Washington DC trip. Or how 'You Give Love a Bad Name' (or anything by Lawson) takes me back to Saturdays before revision, when we used to tidy/clean the house while the music played at the top of the stairs.

Good times.

And in reference to the title, I don't know what makes something interesting. It's subjective, I suppose. For example, I find history fascinating, but many others do not.

They could just be wrong, of course.

Oh, and Happy St. David's Day for yesterday. (Look at that majestic dragon on the flag. Beautiful.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Carers Week

Steam trains move slowly but surely

Do You Think That Dragons Would Like Campervans?